Lucas & Sava’s Adventure Elopement At Hidden Valley Picnic Area Joshua Tree
Getting married in Joshua Tree is really a good f**king call, especially if you are from an area in the country that is cold during the winter. I spent some time in the Pacific Northwest, and even though I am a sucker for mountain views and greenery, there is just something magical about the Mojave desert in the winter. This is one of the reasons Lucas and Sava chose to elope in Joshua Tree. Not to mention, the golden light and tranquil surroundings make it easy to reset and reinvigorate your soul. Below are some of the Hidden Valley Loop elopement photos of this awesome couple who got married in Joshua Tree a few weeks ago. Congrats Lucas and Sava!
Related Content: Joshua Tree Elopement Guide
Adventure Elopement In Joshua Tree National Park – Hidden Valley Picnic Area
When considering wedding locations for their adventure elopement, I went over all the rad locations and backdrops Joshua Tree had to offer with Lucas and Sava. These spots included areas with rock formations, easily accessible areas, and some of the popular spots for elopement ceremonies such as Indian Cove Amphitheater, Cap Rock and Key’s View. After all the planning tips, the ceremony location Lucas and Sava chose for their Joshua Tree elopement was the Hidden Valley Loop area. However, during our time together I was like a national park elopement guide, taking this kick-ass PNW couple to all sorts of other areas within the desert oasis!
Hidden Valley Picnic Area: A Hidden Gem for Elopements in Joshua Tree Park
Eloping is all about finding that perfect intimate spot, away from the noise, where nature, love, and memories blend seamlessly. For those seeking a naturally enchanting backdrop, Joshua Tree Park’s Hidden Valley Picnic Area awaits. This spot captures the essence of the park, offering both privacy and breathtaking views, perfect for your special day.
7 Reasons Why You Should Choose Hidden Valley Picnic Area for Your Elopement:
- Nestled Amongst Nature’s Best: Surrounded by iconic Joshua trees and majestic rock formations, the backdrop for your elopement photos would be nothing short of magical.
- Facilities to Support Your Day: With many picnic tables and grills available, you could easily organize an intimate post-ceremony meal or a champagne toast to celebrate the start of your married life.
- Accessible, Yet Secluded: The paved parking area ensures easy access for you and any guests, while the surrounding natural barriers offer privacy for your intimate event.
- Close Proximity to Adventure: Just a stone’s throw away from the Hidden Valley Nature Trail Trailhead, adventurous couples can take a romantic post-nuptial hike, exploring the beauty of the park even further.
- Versatile Setting: The flat dirt areas around the picnic tables provide ample space for setup. Whether you want to lay out a beautiful rug for your ceremony, set up an elopement arch, or simply stand amidst the raw beauty of the park, the area is adaptable to your vision.
- Practical Amenities: The presence of pit toilets ensures that basic amenities are available for you and your partner, offering convenience on your big day.
How to Get There
Situated along Park Boulevard, right in the heart of Joshua Tree Park, the Hidden Valley Picnic Area is hard to miss. Once you’re within the park, clear signages will guide you to this enchanting destination. Whether you’re driving from the North or South entrance, it’s conveniently located in the middle, making it accessible from any direction
If you are planning to elope in Joshua Tree and are looking for the best wedding ceremony spots in Joshua Tree National Park, take a moment to check out Hidden Valley Picnic Area by using the embedded map below!