When it comes to finding the perfect destination elopement location some of the first spots adventurous couples research are national parks, private beaches, and cities with some amazing food. And rightfully so because wedding days should include good vibes and good eats. However, what many couples planning to elope sometimes miss are the many hidden spots that don’t get all the Instagram likes and Pinterest board pins. Elopement spots that are affordable, relaxing, offer good food and have stunning views. One of those secret California elopement locations is a city located east of Santa Barbara called Ojai. Below are some Ojai elopement photos and some helpful information for anyone who is looking for a rad place in Southern California to elope!
Places To Elope In Ojai, California
Top 5 Ojai Elopement Spots
Ojai is a very quiet city located in a valley nestled in the Topatopa mountains (Northwest Los Angeles). The charming little town has some very deep spiritual roots, as the land that was once occupied by the Chumash Indians now attracts creatives, health gurus, mindfulness-focused brides. Ojai is the perfect location for any couple who wants to be in the moment and in nature while saying their wedding vows so let’s take a closer look at some of the most popular places to get married in Ojai, California!
- Meditation Mount: The perfect Ojai wedding venue for non-religious, sacred wedding ceremonies, Meditation Mount hosts only a handful of wedding ceremonies per year. The Ojai elopement location offers beautiful gardens and stunning views that provide an organic setting for wedding photos.
- Thatcher House: Sheep, peacocks, stone cottages, and of course some of the best farm-to-table organic food in the Ojai Valley, Thatcher House really helps people feel grounded. Animated by the raw, natural beauty of the Los Padres Mountains, Thatcher House is a beautiful location for anyone eloping in Ojai.
- Ojai Valley Inn: Designed to meet the needs of couples planning a large, traditional wedding or intimate Ojai elopement, Ojai Valley Inn has the staff, property, and knowledge to help. With two distinctly different ceremony spots on the property (Hacienda Courtyard and Artist Cottage Lawn), Ojai Valley Inn will have you soaking in awe-inspiring views of both the Topa Topa mountains and Ojai Valley.
- Frog Creek Farm: The Ojai elopement photos featured in this post were captured at this private property that offers a stunning bridge, tall trees, and even lavender fields!
- The Ranch House: Offering a lush garden setting that blends peaceful mending streams with other uniquely Ojai amenities, The Ranch House is another Ojai wedding venue that is perfect setting for both large and intimate weddings. So if you are thinking about planning an Ojai elopement check out everything this property has to offer from a rose garden, oriental tea house, elevated redwood decks, and more.
Ojai Elopement Photographer
How Much Is An Ojai Wedding Photographer?
Regardless of where you choose to have your California destination elopement one thing is for certain: you need a good wedding photographer. Ojai elopement photography rates will vary depending on a number of different factors such as the date you are eloping, the Ojai wedding photographer’s experience, and the amount of coverage you want on your wedding day. Here are my personal Ojai elopement packages for wedding photography:
- One hour of Ojai elopement photography $950
- Two hours of Ojai elopement photography $1,700
- Three hours of Ojai elopement photography $2,300